WESWITCH4U - TERMS & CONDITIONS
OUR TERMS OF BUSINESS
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 and the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation 2016/679), the data controller or controller is Bjorswitch Limited of 1 Bovinger Way, Southend-On-Sea, United Kingdom, SS1 3SZ, but it is important that you recognise that where your data is provided to Third Party Suppliers in relation to the Service, such Third Party Suppliers may also be considered to be a (data) controller in respect of your personal data so it is important that you read and understand the privacy policies of such Third Party Suppliers too.
1.1 Who are we?
- We are an online price comparison tool and insurance intermediary and through our website we offer comparison and switching services in relation to energy and insurance products and services.
1.2 What these terms cover.
- These are the terms and conditions which will apply to your use of our Website and on which we will supply the Services (as defined below) to you. These terms and conditions, a hard copy of which is available on request, sit alongside our Privacy and Cookies Policy here, which will also apply. Together these terms and conditions and the Privacy and Cookies Policy will be referred to as the "Terms".
1.3 Why you should read them.
- Please read the Terms carefully before using the Website and signing up to receive the Services. The Terms tell you who we are, how we plan to provide Services to you, how you and we may change or end any contract entered into between you and us (if applicable), what to do if there is a problem and other important information (including details of how any contract can be automatically renewed). By using our Website, you confirm that you accept these Terms and agree to comply. If you do not agree you must not use our Website or Services. If you breach any term of the Terms, your right to access and use the Website shall cease immediately and, as you will see below, we may also have a right to end the contract with you depending on the nature of the breach.
1.4 Changes to the Terms.
- We reserve the right to change the Terms from time to time. Any changes will be posted on this Website. Your continued use of this Website or the Services after posting will constitute your acceptance of, and agreement to, any changes provided that where we make any change that has not arisen because of a change in the law and that is likely to have a material detrimental impact on you, we shall not make the change unless we have given you advanced notice of such change and provided you with an opportunity to cease using the Services. As a result, we recommend that you check the Terms whenever you access the Website. Specific services that we offer, or make available to you, may also be governed by additional or alternative terms and conditions with us, or other third parties. Where we make any material change to the information we have provided you in relation to our insurance distribution activity, we will notify you in good time of such change via the Website.
- Bjorswitch Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and our FCA registered number is 788524. Our permitted business includes advising, arranging, making arrangements with a view to transactions in, assisting in the administration and performance of, and dealing as agent in, general insurance, and credit broking as described below. Our name, address and regulatory status may be verified by visiting the Financial Services Register website at https://register.fca.org.uk/.